Monday 8 July 2013

My Inquiry Project By Isabelle

My Inquiry Project

  

Room 5 did Inquiry Projects. We could do what ever we pleased to show what we learned from our Umbrella question and Subsindary questions.

 

I did a poster with model showing a boat and dolphin. My poster answered 6 questions they were: How they die, What they eat, where they live,How many left and How to help , with the Umbrella question is 6 questions.

 

My Umbrella question is: How can we stop the endangered hector dolphins from dying. And the other 5 questions above.

 

I learned that hector dolphins die because they get stuck on set nets and they drown. I learned how many are left  and their big drop.

 

I could do better by: doing my work quicker and not only on weekends, get all my stuff so if I need some things I don’t need to go all the way to the shop.

 

                                                          By Isabelle

 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have done a lot of work! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete