Sunday 7 July 2013

Inquiry Project by Claire

What room 5 did is an Inquiry Project on our BIG Umbrella question and are small subsidiary questions we chose 4-5, I presented it on wood and cork board my granddad helped me do that.

My big subsidiary question was “ What Rubbish is Killing sea animals?”

I learnt about Marine Protected Areas also known as MPA’S and what the council can do.

What I do better next time is have more details and don’t look away from the audience and have louder voice

What I did well is I put a lot of thought into my FIRST project and got it finished on time, I would like more projects so it challenges me and gives me something to do and think about

I enjoyed doing this and I wish we could do it again.

Here is my Inquiry Project  

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment