Sunday 7 July 2013

Michael's Oil Spill Project

 

Last week Room 5 made inquiry projects. We could do anything we wanted. I did a big model of an oil spill.  My big question was how to reduce oil spills and the answer is to not use boats as much and use other transport or only use resources from your country. I learnt that birds can be blinded by the oil and get eaten by predators because the bird is blind. I also learnt that marine life eats their prey and in an oil spill, the prey might of injected the oil and the predator can eat the oil as well as their prey. I could improve by putting animals on the ship that have died by the oil spill. I could also do a smaller project that is easier to carry because it got broken when I was going in and out of school.    

No comments:

Post a Comment