This is a guide for both parents and children on how to make a quality comment.
Watch the video below first for some tips.
How to Compose a Quality Comment! from yourwonderfulteacher on Vimeo.
|Tips for Creating a Quality Comment|
1. Start with a compliment.
2. Add new information. For example if a post talks about the Sky Tower, add some further information such as how tall the Sky Tower is. If you don't know, find out!
3. Make a connection. Talk about your own personal experience relating to the post. For example if the post talks about the Sky Tower talk about your own experiences of going there or another 'tower'.
4. End with a question to keep the conversation going.
5. Proofread your comment for:
- capital letters
- punctuation, especially at the end of the comment
- use only ONE exclamation mark - if something is really exciting, add more descriptive words, not more exclamation marks.
- 'I' needs to be a capital
6. Leave your first name so we can comment back to you. Kids, remember internet safety and only use your first name.
***REMEMBER your teacher has to approve all comments before they are published world-wide on our blog so follow the above if you want your comment published on our blog. Happy commenting!***