Below is our class Treaty. We all discussed the kind of room we wanted to be a part of. Here is what we decided on:
We want Room 5 to be:
· respectful of adults, peers, equipment and the environment.
· students who take pride in their work, their presentation, their classroom and their school.
· a class who gives anything a go, never gives up and always tries their hardest.
· a self-motivated class who manage their time effectively, and show initiative and independence.
· a caring and supportive class who work together to meet their goals.
We are looking forward to a great year!
The children of Room 5